This macrame Wall Hanging Kit was created for beginner makers, with no experience necessary, to learn how to tie macrame knots and make their very own macrame wall hanger.
To also show how the repetition of tying knots one after the other is a wonderful way to zone out from day-to-day stresses and relax your mind.
Wall Hanging Kit includes:
- beginner knot guide
- wall hanging instruction booklet
- 30cm (11.8in) wooden dowel
- two hooks
- pre-cut lengths of 100% recycled cotton cord
- extra length of cord to hang your wall hanging
PLUS.....a bonus online video tutorial which takes you step by step through the making process.
The finished size of this piece is approximately 20cm (7.8in) wide and 45cm (17.7in) long including fringe.
All the macrame kits were created to not only teach you macrame, but to also show you how incorporating creativity into your day has such a positive impact on mental health.
The kits are about encouraging self care and teaching you the mindfulness macrame brings by allowing you to be in the moment, forget your stresses and help to relax your mind.
Learn something new and take some time out for yourself whilst you're at it xx
Macrame Wall Hanging Kit
How I have made the kits eco friendly:
- all macrame cord that is made from 100% recycled cotton
- all printing is printed on recycled paper using vegetable-based inks
- all items are posted in compostable mailing bags which will biodegrade in your home compost within 3-6 months